Equine Individual Coaching
I offer personal Equine Facilitated Human Development based on a bio-psycho-social approach for people seeking Self-Development and Coaching. My horses help people to pay attention to their body intelligence rather than the brain-centred logic we all tend to use.
Paying attention to what is happening in your body is beneficial when making decisions or dealing with challenging situations.
Combining that with my KI Aikido Martial Arts training I have developed acute observation skills which enables me to see subtle shifts and reactions in sessions with the horses and act on them intuitively, with precision timing
Accessing body intelligence gives us more accurate information about what is really happening in our lives rather than what we “think” is happening. With this way of coaching clients are able to feel what matters rather than thinking their way through a situation or decision.
All horses are natural experts in sensing what the inner state of and motives of other animals around them (including us – even if we are predators to them) is- they need this to survive and to know if a predator is hungry or has just eaten.
Depending on the clients individual needs we have various exercise ranging from Boundary and Reflective to feeling the goal and finally finding out what the client’s next steps could be by exploring their resources and challenges.
My horses and my centre and myself provide a safe and beautiful place to experience Equine Facilitated Human Development and Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology.
Prices are £95 per hour – the first session usually takes 1 and 1/2 hours
We are registered with the NCP and SAFE Professionals and hold the level 5 certificate for Equine Facilitated Human Development and level 6 Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology from IFEEL*.
- IFEEL EFHD (Equine Facilitated Human Development) Facilitator Level 5
- IFEEL EFPT (Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology) Facilitator Level 6
- HorseDream Accredited Leadership Facilitator
- Ki Akido Martial Arts 4th Kyu
- Equine Shiatsu Practitioner
- Equine Bowens Practitioner
* IFEEL Methodology is an evidence-based bio-psycho-social approach of the theoretical methodology and outcomes of Equine Facilitation. IFEEL EFHD is part of a research programme with Kings College, London and Christchurch Canterbury. Certified by Crossfields Institute and Pearson Assured by Pearson Education Ltd, the UK’s largest awarding organisation.